Frequently Asked Questions:
- How much does The Vision Show cost?
Walking the show floor and visiting exhibitor booths is FREE! We do charge for our conference and exams. Pricing for that is coming soon.
- What are the show hours?
Tuesday: 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Wednesday: 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Thursday: 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
- Who will be exhibiting at the show?
We have almost 200 exhibitors who will be showing off their technology at the show. For a complete list of exhibitors, check out our online listing or floor plan for contact details and company descriptions.
- Do you have a printer-friendly list of all exhibitors?
We do not have a printer-friendly list of the exhibitors. However, there will be print directories available at the show for FREE.
- Can I bring my children with me?
Due to safety concerns, we do not allow children under 16 on the show floor. We do on some occasions allow chaperoned high school groups to attend with students under 16. If you would like your high school group to attend Automate, please email email@example.com.
- Are there discounted hotels for the show?
Yes, we have several discounted hotel rates available through our room blocks, more details coming soon.
- How do I get a Visa letter?
More information regarding visa letters is coming soon!
- Who organizes The Vision Show?
The Vision Show is organized by AIA, the world's largest machine vision trade association. Founded in 1984, the AIA was organized specifically to advance the global understanding and implementation of vision and imaging technologies to help our members grow.
- Badge Pick-Up Process
You will be able to pick up your badge on-site at The Vision Show registration desk. Your confirmation email includes a QR code which can be scanned for quicker badge pick-up or we can look you up by name.
Registration is opening soon, so stay tuned. Don’t forget, walking the show floor is FREE!
- Where is the conference?
Conference sessions are in the hallways adjacent to the exhibit floor.
- How much does the conference cost?
Conference pricing varies based on pass purchased and date. Pricing options are coming soon.
- What is included in the All Access Pass?
Your All Access Pass gains you entrance into all the conference sessions, access to the conference proceedings, and allows you to walk the show floor to view exhibitor booths. If you would like to sign up for one of our certification exams, you will need to pay for that separately.
- Does a conference pass get me into the show?
Any conference pass will also allow you onto the tradeshow floor.
- Do you have any conference discounts?
As a trade association we are able to competitively price our industry leading content from the start. At this time, we do not offer any additional discounts.
- I want to become a Certified Vision Professional (CVP) Basic, what do I need to sign up for?
You will need to sign up for an All Access Pass, and the CVP Basic Exam with Classes.
- I want to become a Certified Vision Professional (CVP) Advanced, what do I need to sign up for?
You will need to sign up for an All Access Pass, and the CVP Advanced Exam with Classes.
- What are the move-in and move-out times?
Sunday, April 8, 2018
2:00 PM To 6:00 PM
Monday, April 9, 2018
8:00 AM To 8:00 PM
Thursday, April 12, 2018
3:00 PM To 8:00 PM
Friday, April 13, 2018
8:00 AM To 2:00 PM
- Where can I find the exhibitor manual?
You can find the exhibitor manual and additional exhibitor resources here.
- I am an exhibitor, how do I sign up my staff for badges?
Register your complimentary booth staff for the show and sign up for the conference or networking events here.