Call for Speakers
The Vision Show and Conference, hosted by AIA, is set for April 10-12, 2018 at the Hynes Convention Center in Boston, Massachusetts, USA. AIA is currently seeking speakers on a variety of vision and imaging topics.
The Vision Show and Conference, which is expected to attract over 3,000 attendees with some 300 people attending conference sessions, is held just once every two years.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Getting Started with Vision & Imaging
- Vision’s Role in the Internet of Things
- 3D Vision Techniques
- Embedded Vision / Computer Vision
- Vision Guided Robotics
- Smart Cameras & Vision Sensors
- Neural Networks / Deep Learning
- Time of Flight Sensors
- Software Tools for Vision & Robotics
- Vision Systems Integration
- Advances in Camera Technology
- Vision in Autonomous Vehicles
- Real-time Video Applications
- Non-Visible Imaging
- Vision Lighting & Optics
- Emerging Machine Vision Applications
- Advances in Color Vision
- Advances in 3D Bin Picking
- Vision Interface Standards
- Vision Inspection Techniques
- Case Studies of Successful Vision Applications
- Vision & Imaging in various industries such as Life Sciences, Agriculture, Security, Surveillance, Electronics, Automotive, etc.
Please submit abstracts by Friday, Sepember 15, 2017.
Please fill out the information below and click on submit. Fields marked with a * are required.